quarta-feira, 4 de abril de 2012

My experience with slideshare

Hi everyone,
I quite often use powerpoints to introduce for example a new topic of study or to systematize grammar. Sometimes the students ask me to stop the slides, so that they can copy specific vocabulary or relevant information.
Using slideshare to publish these powerpoints and then embend them on a class blog is, in my opinion, an easy way to make them accessibe for my students. Thus, at home or in the school library they can, at any time, see the powerpoints again, check vocabulary or any other information.
Here is an example of a powerpoint I used to introduce the topic "addictions" in my 9th grade class. After, I published it on slideshare and then embended it on the class blog, being the powerpoint available for all the students.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário